1) Click on the file in the LedgerDocs. On the right side of the Document Viewer, you will find a “Rename File” header. Insert the name you would like to change the document to and click “Rename”.
2) To rename multiple documents at once, from the Thumbnail View
- Check the boxes of each document (located underneath the thumbnail of the document)
- Right click on one of the documents that you have selected. A menu will pop up with a list of possible activities.
- Choose“Rename Selected Items” and type the name into the field. The file will rename all selected documents and will append the filename with "1, 2, 3" at the end of each document