iPhone App - Capturing receipts
Uploading receipts through the LedgerDocs iPhone App is quick and simple. The first step is to log in to the application.
- Once the application is open in your phone, tap the “Start” button on the bottom right of the screen. Now tap the “Camera” icon, and capture your photo.
- You can take a picture of your document the same way you would by using the iPhone camera.
- Once you have captured the image, tap the “Use” button on the bottom right of the page. If you would like to retake the photo, tap the ”Retake” button.
- You will now see a close-up of the image on the iPhone screen. To add another image, tap the “Add Another Photo” icon on the top right of the screen, and repeat the previous three steps.
- If you have captured all the necessary documents needed, you can now choose your "Company", add tags, and create notes. For more info on this, please see the Tag a document using the LedgerDocs iPhone App page.